Title: The Things We Do in ClassDisclaimer: Contains random scribblings often experienced in boring Science/Maths lessons. ... No offense.Genre: ComedyCharacters: Aidou Hanabusa, Ichijou Takuma {& mentions of a random teacher. XD}Summary: In the Night Class, Aidou's sitting beside Ichijou; and that often results in note-passing and certain conversations between them. But does this happen everytime?Note: This story is written is dialog form. Actions depicted in -...-. Aidou's speech/note is in italics while Ichijou's not. :D--
Aidou: I'm boorreeeddd... x.X
Ichijou: ... ^ ^;;
Aidou: ... GAAHHH!! SAVE ME FROM THIS AGONIZING STATE, PLZ!!! DDD8 -random scribbles-
Ichijou: Restrain yourself, Aidou... >.>;;
Aidou: NOOO!!! DDD< This boredom's killing me already! KILL THE TEACHER! KIIILLL!!!!!
Ichijou: It's against the rules!
Aidou: ... You'd care about rules?
Ichijou: Actually... Not exactly.
Aidou: -nibbles on the pencil-
Ichijou: ...?
Aidou: ... I'm booooorrrreeeddd... x.X JUST SAVE ME FROM THIS MISERY!
Ichijou: Uh... Tic-Tac-Toe?
Aidou: ... You're on! 8D
-15 minutes later-
Aidou: GOD, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
Ichijou: ... XDDD
Aidou: -is still at his FIRST MOVE-
Ichijou: THINK AIDOU, THINK! <-- Sarcasm
Aidou: Stop rushing me! D<
-20 minutes later-
Aidou: ... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! That's the 98th match I've lost! DDX
Ichijou: Out of 99. XD
Aidou: Stop rubbing in, dammit!
Ichijou: Fiiinneee...
-And the bell rings~-
Aidou: ... YES! What's the next lesson?! 8DDD
Ichijou: ... I thought we were having an extra hour of Maths AND Science?
-Owari-
God... XD I've been thinking of what GAME to let them play on paper... And tic-tac-toe fits the bill... JUST NICE. :D