Fiinnee... I admit I'm getting addicted to Vampire Knight to a great extend. >.>;; But I just felt like writing...
AGAIN.
The stories will probably be all independent from each other, but I'm posting them in a collection of drabbles so that they're grouped together in a more organized manner rather than a great big mess of little one-shots. AND THE GENRE DIFFERS; okay? :D
--
01: The Things We Do in Class Aidou, Ichijou {Complete, 100%}02: A Bad Lie for a Good Reason Zero, Ichiru {Mentions of Kazue and... calefares... xD} {Complete, 100%}03: The Last Scene Kazue, Zero {Complete, 100%}04: Together Zero, Ichiru {Complete, 100%}05: Sin ... :D {Complete, 100%}05.5: Sin {Alternate Ending} Kazue, Chikara, Manami, Senri, Zero06: Bell Ichijou, Manami {Complete, 100%}07: A Week in the Life of Night Class Students Aidou, Shiki, Manami, Kazue. {Alright, maybe MOST of the Night Class members. xD} {Complete, 100%}08: Lies Manami, Aidou {As requested, 0.01%}09: Crimson Kazue, Shiki10: The Do's and Don'ts of Valentine's Day Night Class Members, Zero, Ichiru, Mr. Yagari, Headmaster Kaien, Yuki, Manami, Kazue, Chikara {???, 20%?}11: Unlikeliness Zero, Kazue12: Takuma Ichijou's 'Brilliant' Day Night Class Members, Manami, Kazue, Chikara {...?}13: Snow Manami, Aidou14: A Day in the Life of Kaname Kuran Kazue, Chikara, Manami, Night Class Members15: Things You Shouldn't Know, or Do Aidou, Ichijou {Plot is thought of, unwritten, 1%}16: Impulse with a Capital "I" Main Night Class members, Manami. {Mentions of Kazue.}Red ~ Arietta. 8D
Orange ~ Me. :D
Yellow ~ Combined. :]
Green ~ Seki. XDD
--
Gah! I realized I gave Aidou & Ichijou too much appearences. xD But, they
are the main sources of comedy. >.>;;
P.S. There are
NO YAOI/YURI stories. :D
P.S.S. Yes,
UNDERLINED are the OCs. xD